Montag, 25. August 2014

Very berry!



Driving past the numerous forest areas you’ll discover little stalls here and there that sell hand-picked berries and mushrooms.
If you have only tasted the farmed blueberries it will take some time to really enjoy the taste of the smaller and slightly tarter berries from the woods.

They are, however, chock full of vitamins and nutrients – every morning I stir a big bowl full into the slightly sweetened quark, to which I add some additional ground vanilla, and everybody loves it!









The girls and I went into town on Saturday:
After a professional manicure we strolled through the shops to look for some new fall items.
Inspired by the beautiful berry hues I bought the Chanel lipstick from the new collection: the color “Aura” is a deep, warm dark red/berry, it looks very natural when applied and goes perfectly with grey, dark blue and purple.

If you prefer the color to be not so dark, you should apply lip balm first and then the color. (Even if my daughters claim that I have this color a hundred times already: I do not have EXACTLY this color! Besides, they don’t have a clue at all…)



I love wearing simple V-neck cashmere sweaters in basic colors right now, paired with skinny jeans (e.g. grey ones) with comfortable slip-ons and my rose-gold watch: the perfectly relaxed, uncomplicated everyday/vacation look for late summer.
Berry hues work fantastically with these basics:


Be it a necklace, earrings, purse or lipstick ;).

Cashmere sweater: FTC
Jeans: Diesel
Slip-ons: Zign
Watch: Michael Kors


Whatever else we discovered – and more inspiration for the Indian summer – I’ll show you another time!



Love,

Joanna




This post was translated by Ginnell Studio.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen