Freitag, 2. Mai 2014

Happy 1st Birthday, DeinLieblingsladen!













At DeinLieblingsladen (literally: Your Favorite Shop) the name says it all.
One of my favorite online shops, founded by very likeable ladies, celebrates its first birthday!
You can always find basics with a special touch, ideal for daily use, the prettiest jewelry and accessories – everything with loving and personal support and perfect customer service.
Labels such as Bronzeallure, Oakwood, Maison Scotch add up to a beautiful mix.


Congratulations!


In honor of the occasion I am wearing a softly draping multi-layered blouse with delicate jewelry and a relaxed leather jacket – perfect for right now!
The blouse features a pretty detail for tying in the back, and the bracelet has a 24-carat pendant – both things can be combined in many different ways and match every shade of color.

A tip:
At the moment I wear my Bronzeallure rose gold rings together – it makes even more of a statement and all the colors of the semi-precious stones harmonize beautifully.

Speaking about statement ;):
Only when I looked at the images I noticed how many small brown spots there are on my back (you don’t see yourself from behind every day ;)).
When I was little I once tried to count all the birth marks on my body, but I resigned and gave up at approx. 300.

If you look at it closely I look like a cupcake with chocolate sprinkles – I like every one of them on me ;).

Does your body also have something special that you love?




In order for you to also celebrate in style I am giving away a gift card for DeinLieblingsladen worth 100,-€!

And:
NO SHIPPING FEES for the whole month of May!





blouse: HERE* (also in sand and grey)
rings: HERE*
leather jacket: HERE*
bracelet: HERE*
everything at DeinLieblingsladen



What you have to do to participate:

1. Tell me your favorite product in the DeinLieblingsladen-Shop.

2. If you share the link to the give-away on Facebook you have DOUBLE the chances of winning.
If you link the drawing on your blog, you have an EXTRA chance of winning!
Please feel free to take the last image with you for this. Please leave a note in your comment to let me know, too.
Everyone can participate – with or without blog.

Important: you have to be registered to be able to leave a comment – to avoid mistakes and multiple drawings.
You can do it quite quickly and simply: HERE.

Please NO mails, you will be considered ONLY by leaving a comment.

The competition is open to all readers from Germany, Austria and Switzerland (readers from Switzerland have to pay for high shipping fees themselves, depending on the sponsor).
Participation for minors only with consent of a parent or guardian.
Jurisdiction of a court is excluded, prizes cannot be paid out in cash.


IMPORTANT:
Please note that I do not contact the winners in writing – I publish them on the blog at the bottom of this post.
If the winners of the draw do not get in touch within two weeks I will raffle off the prize again.


The competition starts now and ends on May 7, 2014.


Love,
Joanna





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen