Montag, 12. Mai 2014

Almost Hawaii + winner






As you can clearly see, I missed out on my trip to Hawaii by the skin of my teeth yesterday.

But I was so close.
SO CLOSE.







I took a picture of Noelle’s Mother’s Day cake on top of one of my flea market finds this week-end:
I really needed this very urgently for…um, you know. Stuff.
How often do you sit in your living room thinking: ”If I just had a vintage workbench NOW, how great would that be! I could turn a leg of a chair.”


At least I will never have to think that thought again.



By the way, yesterday my two youngest kiddos woke me up like this:
They danced into the bedroom to this song. 
Apologies, they didn’t dance: they PERFORMED.
Synchronously!

This performance couldn’t have been topped by any trip to Hawaii, to be honest!



************************


The winner of the DeinLieblingsladen competition is:

Congratulations, dear Verena, please get in touch via mail.
Many thanks to everybody for participating!




Love and the most wonderful start into the week!  
Joanna


p.s. 
The voucher was from Ben.

Noelle’s card read: “I originally wanted to write you a very long and emotional declaration of love, but that made me sick and I know that it would make you sick, too, so just this: you are the coolest mom ever!”

Jil wrote me a very long and emotional declaration of love via WhatsApp and finished with:
"As no gift is worthy of you, you will get none!”
(THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD HAVE WRITTEN IN HER POSITION, NOT POSSESSING ANYTHING!)

I should have had more children, really.
I could have had more hair-braiding for sure!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen